Vertical Silo for storage of wood chips and biomass
We provide solution for storing all kinds of biomass, through modern silos with automated extraction systems or rapid discharge by drawers. Carbon steel structure of high quality, constructed to enable easy assembly and disassembly in the field.
Equipment used to receive chips suppliers or chipping line, which are discharged into the hopper provided with screw or chain, allowing constant discharge flow up to the storage or silo.
Classification System – Scalper Screen
Applied to regulate and classify chips size, segregating oversize chips or fines according to system requirements.
Vertical conveying to handle and transfer chips at high elevations, allowing its discharge into storages or silos. Designed according material characteristics, density, filling degree and volume, among others.
Silo discharge – By-pass
Discharge at storage through screw conveyor with guillotine chute to result in a uniform chips distribution.
The system foresees a deviation (By-pass) of the material up to the Boiler, keeping the system operating even during maintenance.
Cantilever screw reclaimer, discharges the stored material in a constant and uniform output, avoiding chips bridging.
Belt conveyors – Boiler feeding
Handle and convey chips following strict international standards, which considers material characteristics as angle of repose, density, filling degree and volume, among others.
Types of Silos manufactured by Lippel:
- Model SVRG - vertical silo with extracting screw sweeper type, cantilevered and drawers for fast discharge on trucks;
- Model SVRB - vertical silo with extracting screw sweeper type, for dosing in boilers or industrial processes;
- Model SVRA - vertical silo with extracting screw sweeper type double-supported, for dosing in boilers or industrial processes;
- Model SVG - vertical silo with rapid discharge through motorized or tilting drawers
- Model SHG - horizontal silo with rapid discharge through motorized or tilting drawers,
- Model SHF - horizontal silo with automatic extraction of removable bottom type.