The Pallet Crusher - TPL
The Pallet Crusher - TPL is a low operating cost and low installed power solution for crushing pallets and boards with nails and staples in order to take advantage of waste and reduce incorrect disposal, transforming wood into fine chips and chips/chips for use as fuel or other processes.
The pallets to be crushed are manually fed vertically into the machine. The cutting action and its result are related to a rotating shaft mounted with inserts that transform the material into a medium/small fraction, while the sieve guarantees homogeneity and good particle size distribution with the possibility of sweeping the crushed material. Extractions can occur via thread, belt or pneumatics.
Crushed pallets can be marketed as chips for potteries or other automated firing processes. The reduction in the volume of pallets in crushed material is 30 to 40% helping in the cost of transport.
• Low work rotation;
• Low energy consumption;
• Low noise level;
• Dispensing civil work;
• Compact design that minimizes space requirements;
• Granulometry controlled by interchangeable sieves;
• High homogeneity of the crushed material;
• Accepts medium degree of impurities.
• Crushing of pallets;
• Crushing of contaminated wood/boards;
• Recycling of pallets;
• Reduced space for discarded pallets;
• Pallet consuming industries.
Model: TPL 1200
Aperture: 300 x 1200 mm
Estimated production: 30 to 50 Pallets/hour
Power: 30 CV