Conveyor Belt - Handling with Speed and Efficiency
Usually designated to transport the chips exit the wood chipper, the next stage may be a silo or stacking. Provides flexibility and efficiency in the cleaning process sawmills, rolling mills and the like. Applicable to transport waste as bark, sawdust, wood chips, bagasse and other types of biomass.
Its design takes into consideration the tilt, height and volume load to determine the need for a chevron belt type which allows more inclination. Might also be covered to protect the material to be transported variations in climate .
• Drive through gearmotor
• Economic system of horizontal or inclined transportation of bulk material
• Simple design with low running costs and reduced maintenance
• Transport belt in flat
• Sliding within rail
• Metal structure built on steel plate modules bolted together with the belt sliding internally
• Belt tensioner screw to keep tensile stress and pressure on the drum drive belt ensuring the drag
• Drums and reinforced steel structure, built in a concave shape to ensure perfect alignment of the belt
• Drive and return Drums rubberized for perfect transmission
Chevron belt conveyor
Applicable to transport waste as bark, sawdust, shavings and other materials in bulk
• Mounting position in modules;
• With upper and lower bars fixed by screws allows replacement of the belt without the need to open amendment • vulcanized;
• Drive through gearmotor;
• Economic system of horizontal or inclined transportation of bulk material;
• Simple design with low running costs and reduced maintenance;
• Allows long transport distances;
• With belt on trapezoidal shape;
• Sliding on rollers trapezoidal shaped;
• Metal structure built on corner modules;
• Belt tensioner screw to keep traction tension and pressure on the drum drive belt ensuring the drag;
• Drums and reinforced steel structure, built in a concave shape to ensure perfect alignment of the belt;
• Drums drive and return rubberized for perfect transmission.
It is a major component of a conveyor as is the device that will transport a product one location to another on a continuous and synchronized way.
All belts are manufactured in two distinct parts, housing and coating. The ion of the belt is made based on the following factors:
• Terms of Service
I• nclination of the rollers
• Width of the belt
• Maximum tension of the belt
• Time of the belt full itinerary