Furnaces Feeder for Burning Waste and Biomass Fuel QL 03
Uniform and controlled feeding of the furnace or boiler, driven power and exhaust through the same motor.
Advantages of the system:
• Firing system that greatly reduces the need for handling of the fuel;
• Considerably improved when compared to the burning process of feeding with firewood;
• Helps in the ecological aspect and environment, and because it uses waste biomass available;
• Presents a uniform burning because of biomass fuel supply is controlled and coupled with the injection of air;
• The burning occurs over cast iron grate with injection of air through the exhauster.
• Dosage through screw extractor;
• Screw extractor driven by motor and gearbox;
• Regulation of feeding by mechanical ratchet wheel system;
• Drive power and exhaust through the same motor;
• Made of metal structure with funneled silo and rack with wheels for movement.