Furnaces Feeder for Burning Waste and Biomass Fuel QL 01
Uniform and controlled feeding of furnaces or boilers, with regulation of feeding by electronic system with timer cycle.
Advantages of the system:
• Firing system that greatly reduces the need for handling of the fuel;
• Considerably improved when compared to the burning process of feeding with firewood;
• Helps in the ecological aspect and environment, and because it uses waste biomass available;
• Presents a uniform burning because of biomass fuel supply is controlled and coupled with the injection of air;
• The burning occurs over cast iron grate with injection of air through the exhauster.
• Dosage through screw extractor;
• Screw extractor driven by motor and gearbox;
• Feeding regulation by electronic system with a cyclic timer;
• Made of metal structure with funneled silo and rack with wheels for movement;