Hercules 1400 Rodo-forestry chipper
The largest Brazilian Forestry Chipper able to run on highways.
It's 1.4 m of useful width, a huge traction roller and power over 600 HP.
The chipper is mounted on a semi-trailer-type chassis with 4 axles and air brake with ABS. Specially developed for the machine and approved by the Detran for road transport without the need for a special license. We paid special attention to the height, which does not exceed 4.2 m, to reduce the center of mass and allow for a loose passage over wires.
One of the advantages of the machine's large feeding opening is the ease of receiving bulky materials such as trees from orange orchards with many branches and roots and from whole trees from the forest environment, guaranteeing efficiency to the process.
Optionally, the rotor has the ability to work with more and less knives, thus increasing the capacity of the larger diameter log chipper without forcing or braking the machine.
Chips are extracted using an 80 ͦ tilting and articulated belt conveyor that lifts the material to a height of 5 meters, facilitating loading onto any type of truck.
Hercules - the versatility of displacement with ample processing power.
Your applications and features
• Use of orchard trees, fruit growing, citriculture
• Chopping bulky materials with lots of branches and roots
• Large-scale forest chip production
• Preparation of forest residues and logs as fuel
• Plant and forest cleaning
• Utilization of the biomass generated in the opening of roads
• Biggest machine in its category
• Self-tensioning clutch (maintains correct tension on belts)
• Approved to run on highways
• Oversized radiators and programmable reversible propeller
• Four axle towable chassis, Air Brakes and ABS
• Interchangeable sieves without the need to dismantle part of the machine
• Wide feed chute and traction roller with hydraulic compaction
• Remote control with the main functions of the machine
• 3.6 m reinforced steel feeding belt
• Automatic power and acceleration control
• Material extraction at a height of 5 m, tilting and steerable 80ͦ
• Variable feed speed
• Easy access to all parts of the machine
• Independent compressor
Model: HERCULES 1400
Transport dimensions (WxLxH): 2725 x 11347 x 4217 mm
Working dimensions (WxLxH): 2725 x 14828 x 5000 mm and articulating 80 ͦ + 80 ͦ
Cutting Opening (WxH): 1400 x 1000 mm
Rotor diameter: 1000mm
Power: 611 HP
Weight: 30,000 Kg
The purpose of composting is to convert biogenic waste such as green waste or organic waste into a high quality natural soil fertilizer for agriculture, horticulture and soil production. Currently, the demands for composting are growing due to the high costs of chemical fertilizers and due to new demands for the quality of the products produced. Green waste composting uses all waste generated in the maintenance of branches from urban roads, landscaping, horticulture and agriculture. In order for
9 of August of 2022
The government of the State of Mato Grosso do Sul, through Semagro (State Secretariat for the Environment, Economic Development, Production and Family Agriculture), granted the exemption of 17% of ICMS (Tax on the Circulation of Goods and Services) on the chip of wood, in response to a demand from the forest-based sector. Without the fee for in-house operations, generating energy from biomass and drying grain in warehouses will cost less. The executive director of Reflore-MS (South-Mato-Grossens
5 of June of 2022