Brush Chipper PDC 200/260 RBF
The PDU 200/260 RBF own Engine Urban Disc Chipper is a shredder designed to eliminate the difficulties in handling tree waste. It has a wide feeding mouth and chute, capable of crushing bulky materials thanks to its "no-stress" self-feeding system that guarantees smooth and steady operation, even with more resistant materials. They are equipped with sharp two-sided knives, large tractor roller, clutch system, feed rail, safety bar in four positions, plus brake system. They also have an independent hydraulic system, which guarantees their autonomy as a mobile unit.
Ideal for cleaning urban roads, green areas and disposal for the recycling of pruning, twigs and round woods. The crushed material achieves a reduction of up to 80% of the accumulated waste volume and can be used in fertilization, composting and landscaping.
The PDU 200/260 RBF is a highly versatile and highly efficient wood chipper, since it is coupled to its own tipping cart, allowing the organic waste to be conveniently discarded in a compact way, being ready to discharge the shredded material in the desired location.
• Safe - Emergency bar wrapped around the rail;
• Easy to feed - Wide opening;
• Ease of operation - Simplicity and logic;
• Low operating cost - Efficient machine;
• Low maintenance cost - National manufacture;
• Output duct with baffle - So that the product is discarded in the right place;
• Tow - Easy to transport you need it;
• No-Stress - Automatic management of the motor rotation index in relation to the power supply.