The Bio 100 E Wood Chipper is a compact equipment for the processing of organic waste and pruning debris, with a powerful electric motor with 3 CV of power.
The Bio 100 E is capable of shredding logs up to 80 mm diameter and antlers, making use of a high efficiency drum cutting system, guaranteeing the high productivity of a rich organic compound, which can be used as fertilizer and fertilizer to the soil.
• Wide feed rail with tray for easy use
• Powerful 220v electric motor
• Exhaust duct with discharge baffle for easy targeting of wood chips
• Capacity for branches up to 80 mm in diameter
• Rubber curtain to prevent material return
• Drum cutting system reduces the need for engine power and increases productivity
Ideal for private use, nurseries, condominiums, arboriculturists, farmers, sowers, syntropical agriculture and anyone who needs a robust and compact equipment for the processing of organic waste and green mass.