The Bio 109 G represents a new generation of wood chippers. It is the evolution of the various systems of shredding and chipping of organic and vegetable material in a single system, using only one feeding mouth, passing through a system of single drum cut.
Ideal for the treatment of organic waste from pruning and management of trees, shrubs and other vegetable materials. It transforms sticks, logs, antlers and other residues into a quality organic compost that can be used as soil cover or fertilizer to the soil through composting.
• Wide 410 x 360 mm feed hopper
• Rubber curtain to prevent material from returning into the operator
• Two reversible knives
• Powerful 13 HP petrol engine
• Easy access to cutting chamber for cleaning and maintenance
• Wheeled chipper for easy transportation
• Output chute with adjustable baffle
• Strap for easy transport
Warning: file_get_contents(http://youtube.com/get_video_info?video_id=gAZJ1mlZpY0): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.0 429 Too Many Requests
in /storage/9/8e/57/lippel1/public_html/produto.php on line 215
Notice: Undefined index: player_response in /storage/9/8e/57/lippel1/public_html/produto.php on line 217