The PDU 250 G-RCB wood chipper is designed to meet the needs of city-wide cleanup. This chipper not only has a powerful gasoline engine and high productivity cutting system, but also has its own tipping bucket, eliminating the need to tow a separate bucket to the workplace.
The chipper is ideal for cleaning organic waste from pruning and handling of trees and green waste within urban areas, making it a great working tool especially for prefectures and service providers.
• Rubber curtain that prevents material from returning, providing more safety to the operator.
• Stationary brake and coupling system
• Automatic feed roller control system for greater practicality and constancy of operation
• It has wheels and buckets for use on urban roads
• Dump bucket with 5 M³ of capacity and two doors of inspection of the shredded material