The PDU 1800 G Wood Chipper presents the solution for those who want to reuse organic wastes or to properly dispose of pruning waste and tree management.
This is a compact, rugged, towable-type equipment, ideal for use in urban and rural areas, and can easily be taken to the workplace, and thus promoting the reuse of natural resources, producing high-quality wood chips that can be used as soil cover, helping the soil to maintain ideal moisture, as fertilizer to increase soil quality, or even reducing the volume of the material to be disposed of.
• Control bar on the side of the feed rail for greater operator safety
• Variable feed speed to adjust the need for material being shredded
• Easy access to components maintenance
• Powerful and economical gasoline engine
• Tow hitch for easy transportation to the workplace
• NO-STRESS feed control system to ensure material quality and equipment durability
• Discharge chute with 360 ° swivel and baffle to discharge directly to desired location