The PDU 260 D Diesel Engine Urban Disc Chipper is a shredder designed to eliminate the difficulties in handling tree waste. It has a wide feeding mouth and chute, capable of crushing bulky materials thanks to its "no-stress" self-feeding system that guarantees smooth and steady operation, even with more resistant materials. They are equipped with sharp two-sided knives, large tractor roller, clutch system, feed rail, safety bar in four positions, plus brake system. They also have an independent hydraulic system, which guarantees their autonomy as a mobile unit.
Ideal for cleaning urban roads, green areas and disposal for the recycling of pruning, twigs and round woods. The crushed material achieves a reduction of up to 80% of the accumulated waste volume and can be used in fertilization, composting and landscaping.
- Safe - Emergency bar wrapped around the rail;
- Easy to feed - Wide opening;
- Ease of operation - Simplicity and logic;
- Low operating cost - Efficient machine;
- Low maintenance cost - National manufacture;
- Output duct with baffle - So that the product is discarded in the right place;
- Tow - Easy to transport where you need it;
- No-Stress - Automatic management of the motor rotation index in relation to the power supply.