In this type of furnace can be used various types of fuels including sawdust, shavings, rice hulls, straw, forest residues, pellets, briquettes, peat, etc.. with homogeneous particle size.
BUDGET: CLICK HERE!
These burners can be easily adapted to existing boilers or furnaces in the ceramic sector, generating savings of 55% compared to the use of fossil fuels.
Fuels with very fine particle size require systems for separation of particles and the sawdust is not suitable for this type of burner.
• Good operating at partial load;
• Preheating of the primary air;
• Air distribution is homogeneous;
• No moving parts;
• Safe, simple and inexpensive;
• Able to burn different types of fuel (wood chips, sawdust, rice hulls, straw;
• Ash extraction system.