Uniform and controlled feeding of furnaces or boilers with pellets, chips, scraps of wood and other biomass.
BUDGET: CLICK HERE!
Uniform and controlled feeding of the furnace or boiler, driven power and exhaust through the same motor.
Advantages of the system:
• Firing system that greatly reduces the need for handling of the fuel;
• Considerably improved when compared to the burning process of feeding with firewood;
• Helps in the ecological aspect and environment, and because it uses waste biomass available;
• Presents a uniform burning because of biomass fuel supply is controlled and coupled with the injection of air;
• The burning occurs over cast iron grate with injection of air through the exhauster.
• Dosage through screw extractor;
• Screw extractor driven by motor and gearbox;
• Regulation of feeding by mechanical ratchet wheel system;
• Drive power and exhaust through the same motor;
• Made of metal structure with funneled silo and rack with wheels for movement.